mParking Terms of Service
1. The mParking service is currently available to both Etisalat and Du subscribers for U.A.E.
2. The mParking service user shall ensure there is sufficient balance in their mobile phone account to cover the parking and service charge fees.
3. Registration is not mandatory for Dubai private plate numbers (starting with codes A-M)
4. Car owners of vehicles registered outside Dubai, and non-private plate numbers should be registered to use the mParking service. Registration can be done using the website www.rta.ae
5. The mParking service user must follow the instructions illustrated in the user guide and ensure messages are sent in the correct format as specified in the user guide. Service charges shall be applicable in case of wrong message format sent. RTA shall not bare any responsibility or consequences in such cases.
6. A service charge of thirty (30) fils will be charged by the telecom operator in addition to the parking fees.
7. In case of time extension the mParking system will automatically calculate the second tariff step and the user will be charged accordingly. Parking tariff steps are illustrated on the parking machine.
8. The virtual permit is valid for the requested zone only.
9. The service shall adhere to all RTA's terms and conditions.
10. RTA shall not be held accountable in case of service charges deducted and the service was not delivered due to mobile operator system failure or an emergency outage.
11. For enquires or complaints please call the toll free number 8009090