What is mParking?
Pay your parking fee by sending an SMS message from your mobile phone. RTA's mParking is the most flexible way of paying your parking fee with your mobile phone and receive a virtual permit via SMS.
How do I use mParking?
You need to register with the mParking service. As soon as your account is activated, you can add multiple vehicles to your account for which you can pay your parking fees through your mobile by sending an sms.
To use SMS parking you need to be registered. (Register Now)
* Only Dubai private registered cars can use this service without registering.
It really is that simple. You just park your car, send an SMS message in a pre-defined format to 7275 (PARK) and you will receive your virtual permit via SMS with your parking details.
Our parking attendants will be able to validate your parking details via their mobile devices.
You will not be issued with a paper ticket but our parking attendants will be able to check your parking via their mobile devices.
1. You must be holding a valid UAE registered mobile number from Etisalat OR Du. If you are a pre-paid (i.e. Pay as you go) mobile user then please ensure you have sufficient balance to purchase the virtual permit or else you will receive an error message highlighting " Transaction Failed ".
2.All users with non-Dubai plate numbers needs to register in order to be able to use the mParking service. (Register Now)
3. To purchase a virtual permit using your mobile phone you need to send a text message in the exact format as illustrated in the user guide below. wrong message format will lead to rejection of the transaction.
4. User will be charged a transaction fee of 30 fils for each SMS sent to 7275 (PARK).
5. In case of time extension the system will automatically calculate the second tariff step and the user will be charged accordingly.
6. The virtual ticket is valid for the requested zone only.